Take full reuse of Python's existing powerful libraries:
Locust. And achieve the goal of API automation test, production environment monitoring, and API performance test, with a concise and elegant manner.
- Inherit all powerful features of
Requests, just have fun to handle HTTP in human way.
- Define testcases in YAML or JSON format in concise and elegant manner.
validatemechanisms to create full test scenarios.
debugtalk.pyplugin, module functions can be auto-discovered in recursive upward directories.
- Testcases can be run in diverse ways, with single testset, multiple testsets, or entire project folder.
- Test report is concise and clear, with detailed log records. See
- With reuse of
Locust, you can run performance test without extra work.
- CLI command supported, perfect combination with Jenkins.
You can read this blog to learn more about the background and initial thoughts of